- - 1984 - Political Science graduate
- 1984 - ? - Co-founder (with Peter Klerks) of Buro Jansen & Janssen - spin-off from an 80's squatter's movement, that (still) spies on other organisations.
- 2002(?) - Present(?) - Freelance journalist
- 2004 - ? - Founder of spinwatch.org - a site that's apparently not adverse to spinning itself
- ? - Present - Research Fellow at the University of Bath
- ? - ? - Professor of Investigative Journalism at Vrije Universiteit, Amsterdam
- 2012 - Present - Founder and co-managing editor of TobaccoTactics.org
Conflicts of interest
Ms. Lubbers is a Danish Activist who co-founded a company (that was a spin-off from an 80's movement) that prides itself on spying on other organisations. More recently, in 2012, she was a co-founder of TobaccoTactics.org that does much the same but also spies on private individuals.
She has also published books based on works of a similar subject:
- Secret Manoeuvres in the Dark: Corporate and Police Spying on Activists(14 Jun 2012)
- Battling Big Business: Countering Greenwash Front Groups and Other Forms of Corporate Deception(25 April 2002)
- La grande mascarade : Ces multinationales qui lavent plus vert (The Great Masquerade: Those multinationals that wash greener) (13 Dec 2006)
- Schone Schijn - Smerige streken in de strijd tussen burgers en bedrijven. (Body Beautiful - Dirty tricks in the struggle between citizens and businesses)(2002)
In June 2018, she - rather hypocritically, co-signed a letter complaining about being spied upon.
To be confirmed, whether this is the same person, but in 2019 a 'Dr Eveline Lubbers' was the author of a report by Scottish Campaign Opposing Police Surveillance (SCOPS) - i.e. an organisation against spying on people:
- http://www.tobaccotactics.org/index.php/Main_Page Archive
- - As victims of spycops, we stand with Lush in campaign for full disclosure - The Guardian
- 'Police spies took sexual partners to Scotland' - The Scotsman